domingo, 8 de maio de 2016

The Virtual Friend.

Well, today I am gonna talk about virtual friend.
I don't know if you know, but almost all people have virtual friends. I DO!
Usually we use Facebook to share funny moments, to post cool comments somewhere...
In reality I met my virtual friend on Snapchat but our friendship grew up on Facebook.
We talked a lot, sharing our life, what supposed to friends do. A lot of things.
We make calls to one another. We care about each other. We tell that goes from day to day, even if we have no patience for that.
Now she is my best virtual friend. We've a nickname for each other but I can't say because it is a secret but I can say our name is the same but it writes in different way. We are different, about of our culture and about our religion. We don't care about that. Friends are Friends.
Our wish is meet each other one day. We live far apart. I live in Portugal and she lives in USA.
Who knows one day?

WHAT IS A FRIEND?


A friend is someone who you think your life would be different if they didn't exist. A friend is someone who NEVER leaves you out, you're ALWAYS inluded when you're with them. A friend is there for you, no matter what.



DO YOU HAVE A VIRTUAL FRIEND?
Tell us your story.
Contact me: ana17abrantes@gmail.com - If you want we'll post your story, 

1 comentário:

  1. Cuidado com estes amigos virtuais, podem não ser quem dizem!!! Podem ser muito perigosos, ter as piores intenções!!! Não divulguem dados pessoais, a vossa vida privada, não vão ao encontro de pessoas que não conhecem!!! Cuidado!!!

    ResponderEliminar