segunda-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2016

What I think about U.S.A..

Hi there.
I'm here again to post something!
Today, I am going talk about U.S.A!! Wooaww
I love this country and culture.
How you know, I'm from Portugal, so the culture between us (Portugal and USA) is very different.

What I like in USA.

Well, I like the music and the LANGUAGE! Different types of music... I love listening Rihanna, Sia (my fav singer), Jennifer Lopez etc, I love the shop STARBUCKS (we have some here), I love the statue of Liberty, the films and series from USA are the best (Like Castle, NCSI Los Angels - Daniela Ruah, portuguese actress is the best there, *just joking), I love the cities: Las Vegas, New York, Washigton (I have a virtual friend there that I wanna meet).

So much things that I like but I cannot express.

What I don't like in USA.

RACISM. Rascim is a problem there. The majority of the population there is black. I see almost everyday on news, cops killing black people just because of the colour. I see too that Christian-fobia or Islamo-fobia, I don't like it. WE ARE ALL HUMANS.


I wanna visit USA one day! Who takes me to there?

I have practice my english, Can I practice with you? (laughs)

*If you have any idea to post on my blog just send me a email to : ana17abrantes@gmail.com , Thanks!






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário